BEATRIZ FUREST, SL, with CIF B64458946, address C/ Camp 69, Local, Barcelona, 08022, Barcelona, does not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information that appears on the page www.beatrizfurest.com. Likewise, it cannot assume any responsibility derived from the lack of integrity, updating, veracity and precision of the data or information contained, within the limits established by law.
The information and contents do not constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, in the same way that they do not bind BEATRIZ FUREST, SL, since it is a service with an informative and divulging character.
www.beatrizfurest.com may contain links to other websites of third parties which cannot be controlled by BEATRIZ FUREST, SL, which does not assume responsibility for the content that may appear on them.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in www.beatrizfurest.com or its licensors are the property of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL. Any act of transmission, distribution, reproduction, transfer, storage or public communication, whether total or partial, must be expressly consented to by BEATRIZ FUREST, SL.
Finally, in order to access certain services offered by BEATRIZ FUREST, SL through www.beatrizfurest.com, personal data must be provided. In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform you that by filling in the forms found on the website, your data will be included in the files of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL and will be processed in order to provide the services and inform you of improvements to www.beatrizfurest.com. The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability by sending an email to [email protected] or at the postal address C/ Camp 69, Local, Barcelona, 08022, Barcelona.
COMPANY: BEATRIZ FUREST, SL
ADDRESS: C/ Camp 69, Local, Barcelona, 08022, Barcelona
TELEPHONE: 932 375 475
EMAIL: [email protected]
COMMERCIAL REGISTRY: Volume 39400, Folio 13, Section 8, Sheet B 343978, 3rd entry, in
For what purpose will we process your data and the base that legitimizes us?
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL processes personal data collected directly from the interested party for the following purposes:
- Manage the existing business relationship,
- Answer the request for information made through the web; and
- Through each data collection form, in addition, we may request the user's consent to send him/her commercial communications, in the event that he/she gives his/her consent.
- To maintain the contractual relationship, management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service, by contracting goods and services offered.
The user can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
How long will we process your data?
The personal data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship and will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes indicated.
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL is the owner of all the copyright, intellectual property, industrial property and other rights related to the content of the website www.beatrizfurest.com, its services, the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
Without written consent, no reproduction, publication and/or non-private use of the contents, in whole or in part, is permitted.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This legal notice refers exclusively to the website and contents of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL, and does not apply to links or third party websites accessible from www.beatrizfurest.com.
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site which leads to www.beatrizfurest.com.
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL uses social networks, access to and use of the same requires acceptance of the general conditions of use of networks. When the user accesses or uses the official website of BEATRIZ
What uses are allowed and what uses are prohibited?
Through BEATRIZ FUREST, SL's social networks the user is provided with a space in which to publish, exchange content and information and establish communication with other users. The user is obliged to make reasonable use of the social networks and their contents of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL, being solely responsible for the information, images, opinions, allusions or contents that he or she communicates, transmits, hosts, makes available or exhibits on the official website of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL.
It is forbidden to use the official website on social networks of BEATRIZ FUREST, SL for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL displays on its website content on its activities, products, structure, management and equipment of a corporate website, excluding any liability for damages that may result from access to its content, information, advertising, concepts and images provided to users.
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL is not responsible for:
- The evil that a user can do to a web page.
- The continuity of the contents of the website.
- The absence of viruses and/or other components that may be harmful to the website or the server, with regard to the display of the contents as well as the downloading of the same.
- Damage caused by vulnerability on the website.
- The contents and services provided by other websites that can be accessed through the website.
- The performance of the contents hosted by the website.
- The malfunctioning of software necessary for viewing or listening to content hosted on the website.
- The damage or harm caused by any user infringing the conditions, instructions and rules that BEATRIZ FUREST, SL has on its website.
- Actions that may violate the rights of third parties, especially those related to image, intellectual or industrial property.
- Of the edition, censorship, revision and verification of the Internet contents with which the user accesses through the search engine or hyperlinks included in www.beatrizfurest.com.
Exemption from liability for the operation of the website
BEATRIZ FUREST, SL may make corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained in the web page, without deriving in any claim or compensation, nor imply recognition of any responsibility.
Nor is it responsible for any damages that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the website, taking all necessary actions to restore its services in case of technical failure.
In accordance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, BEATRIZ FUREST, SL will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail and other equivalent electronic communication means, without the prior request or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the event that the existing contractual relationship is prior, BEATRIZ FUREST, SL is authorised to send commercial communications regarding products or services.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. In the event of any dispute, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or resort to ordinary jurisdiction, in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, the following types can be distinguished
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, i.e. it is another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Then there is a second classification by virtue of the time period they remain stored in the client's browser:
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page, which are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored at the end, which can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the cookies for a defined period of time, ranging from minutes to years.
Finally, there is a final classification of cookies according to their purpose in terms of the processing of the data obtained:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics which are predefined, according to some criteria to be followed in the user's terminal.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information that is collected is used to measure the activity and to create profiles of the websites, application or platform, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis obtained from the data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management of advertising spaces effectively.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on user behavior, which is obtained through continuous observation of browsing habits, allowing the development of specific profiles to display advertising based on it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to the computer through web pages, they are tools with an essential role for the provision of services in the information society, allowing, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer, where depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
Web portals must:
- Ensure that the pages work properly.
- Store preferences, such as language or font size.
- Knowing the navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as pages visited or connection time.
Below are specified and identified the cookies that are being used in this portal, their typology and function:
It is established by the CloudFlare service to identify web traffic.
It does not store any personally identifiable data, nor does it
correspond to any user ID. It has a duration of 29 days.
Used to detect and defend against response cookie attacks. It is
necessary for the security and integrity of the website. It has a
duration of 1 year.
Used to optimize the performance and security of the website. Its
duration is 1 day.
Detects, categorizes and collects reports on potential robots that
are trying to access the website. It lasts 1 day.
It keeps the user's status in the website's requests. Persistent
PHP session cookie associated with the content embedded in the
Session cookie set when user activates a subscription to a
Type of cookie used to load scripts and page codes through
Cookie associated with Google Universal Analytics, related to
the most used analysis service by Google. It is used to distinguish
unique users by assigning a number that is randomly generated as
a customer identifier. It calculates data on visitors, sessions and
campaigns for analytical reports. It has a 2-year expiration date
Cookie associated with Google Analytics, limiting data collection
on high traffic sites. It has a 10-minute expiration time.
Cookie associated with Google Analytics, to store and update
values uniquely for each page visited. It has an expiration date of
Used by Facebook to provide third-party advertising products. It
has a duration of 3 months.
Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising
efficiency across websites using their services. It has a duration
of 3 months.
Used by Facebook to provide third-party advertising products.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
The user has the option of allowing, deleting or blocking cookies that are installed on your computer through the settings of the browser used on your computer. In the case of the deactivation of cookies, some of the services available may no longer work.
Disabling cookies can usually be done from the Tools option or browser options, all of which may be different depending on which one is used.
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer through your browser settings: